Digital Signage mCast Toolkit for Playlists
Create, manage, deploy and change digital media “on the fly”.
mCast is a digital signage playlist software solution that allows you to create, manage, deploy and change digital media “on the fly”. With a simple to use web tool, you can refresh in-store promotions and digital signage content across locations by dynamically changing specific computer screens, multiple touchpoints and dynamic templates in real-time.
mCast delivers consumer oriented strategic marketing and promotional programs through a secure IP network to ensure that the right content reaches the right location at the right time. Using Touch&Go Messenger® computers, Touch&Go Enterprise™, and mCast playlist toolkit, retailers can create, manage and control promotional content – simply and efficiently – throughout a store or chain, cost effectively and at the lowest total cost of ownership.
Using a web-based tool, you can:
- Create, manage and deliver media rich, dynamic digital signage in real-time through an on-line web portal.
- Enhance consumer marketing and interactive applications with changeable attract loops and screen savers.
- Enjoy ultimate flexibility so you can play the content you want, when you want it, exactly where you want it.
- Support multiple media formats such as stills, mpg, Flash, live CCTV feeds and TV cable content on a variety of computer screen sizes.
- Change it “on the fly”. In-store associates change text and pictures on screen during the day to dynamically promote products or post last minute announcements.
- Avoid expensive agency fees by using industry standard digital graphic design tools to produce your own content.
- Have continuous operation of the displays, even when the network goes down.
- Publish your media to ultra bright, high-def computers in a variety of screen sizes.