Engineered and manufactured especially for retailers
Micro Industries has designed and manufactured Touch&Go touchscreen computers from the ground up specifically for retailers, banks, stadiums, universities, hotels and others interested in deploying engaging interactive touchscreen kiosk applications and point-of-service (POS) technology. Touch&Go computers are unique from other products on the market:
- Touch&Go computers are powered by Micro Industries embedded motherboard technology
- Micro Industries motherboard technology is powered by Intel® Embedded Processors.
- Our manufacturing engineers specify components that are selected and tested to ensure maximum reliability unlike other companies that simply provide system integration projects selecting modules that may be available today but not tomorrow
- Computer cases are designed, engineered and styled with smart detailing and an upscale look and feel
- Retail hardened computers and cases for tough, high traffic consumer spaces
- Engineered to eliminate the typical points of failure for computers systems providing a more reliable computer
- Engineered for a typical product life of 5 years of 24/7 operation
- Designed for upgradeability so they don't end up in a landfill
- Made in the USA
Micro Industries is a full service provider including services for kiosk design, kiosk application development, computer installation, maintenance and repair. To learn more about our touchscreen computers and interactive touchscreen applications, please contact us any time.