Touch&Care Medical Computers
Interactive touchscreen computers designed for healthcare
Micro Industries Touch and Care Medical Computers are designed to solve the problems facing medical equipment manufacturers, hospitals, clinics and others incorporating engaging interactive touchscreen applications into healthcare environments. Ideal for hospital information networks, general purpose healthcare and medical technology.
Touch&Care Medical Touchscreens are different from other computers on the market:
- Touch&Care Paige computers have no fans. A consideration for protecting patients when moving computers from patient room to patient room
- Screens and enclosures may be sterilized with peroxide since our computers are all built with glass touchscreens and sturdy cases
- Touch&Care computers are brighter than standard all-in-one and laptop computers
- Touch&Care Paige17 is UL 60601-1
- Internal computer hardware and cases are ruggedized for busy medical environments
- Computers are upgradeable for a "greener" approach
- Manufactured for a longer life of 5 years of 24/7 operation
- Made in the USA
Touch&Care Medical Touch Screen Computers reduce the overall cost of ownership, provide high reliability and low maintenance and Micro Industries patented fanless technology is a highly desirable feature for medical environments where there are airborne contaminates.
Micro Industries is a full service company providing installation, maintenance and repair. Contact us to learn more about Touch&Care medical computers.